Senior Research Analyst – Video Game Insights
Interpret is a global media, entertainment and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media and advertising platforms. We’re looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join our growing teams in Los Angeles. This role requires the ability to think critically, tell a story using data, provide top notch client service and work with a team of equally passionate game enthusiasts. The ideal candidate is someone with experience at a traditional research supplier, with a personal passion for video games who wants to apply their analytic chops and methodological expertise to the game development and distribution process. Client-side experience at a video game publisher and/or developer a plus.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, Shanghai and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the game and consumer electronic product lifecycle. You will be responsible for ensuring quality, client-ready deliverables, working with a team of smart, passionate analysts.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development, demonstrating a clear ability to multi-task
- Manage all phases of the quantitative and qualitative research process, including study design, questionnaire and discussion guide development, field/recruiting, and tab, data analysis and report generation
- Ensure quality control processes are in place across survey programming logic, data tables, participant rescreening (qual), and reports
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data, writing cogent data-backed “stories” and present results to clients in an engaging and persuasive way
- Support the development of new products and sales efforts
- Work with clients on a day-to-day basis to provide excellent service and ensure client satisfaction
- Analytical; possess an ability to understand and translate research results to help tell a relevant and compelling story
- Team-oriented; enjoy growing with other team members
- Multi-task capable and time sensitive; proficient in managing multiple research projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Client service-minded; enjoy helping clients solve problems
- Communicative; excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented; able to fully proof questionnaires, survey programming logic, data tables, and reports
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; SPSS a plus
2-5 years of experience in insights or market research, with the proven ability to manage clients and the quantitative and qualitative research lifecycle, from writing questionnaires/discussion guides to managing fieldwork to analyzing results to presenting findings to senior management. The ideal person will have similar experience related to the video game industry.
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation
Insights Analyst, Project Manager, Client Service