Role Location: Dallas, Texas
Sales Coordinator – Market Research and Consulting
Interpret is a global media, entertainment, and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media, and advertising platforms.
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our growing team in Dallas, Texas!
The Sales Coordinator will help build a growing revenue pipeline of syndicated research products and services while serving the top technology companies across the globe. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, a good communicator, a team player, a person who can manage multiple efforts simultaneously, and someone who seeks to build selling skills. Experience is not required, as the Coordinator will work closely with team members and receive frequent guidance. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Shanghai, and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the game and consumer electronics product lifecycle. You will be responsible for helping team members reach sales quotas by opening doors and setting up meetings.
- Research target companies to find relevant names and contact information, using state-of-the-art CRM, contact tracking and content management software
- Help manage a set of prospect funnels, performing a high volume of outreach to identify and qualify a few high probability prospects
- Assist in managing and maintaining contacts in a database system
- Understand product and service features to adequately describe the company’s unique qualifications and advantages before bringing subject matter experts into the conversation
- Manage time between a number of simultaneous outbound campaigns and team members who are rewarded based on separate quotas
- Conduct and follow-up email campaigns with the goal of scheduling presentations by senior team members
- Follow-up video conference presentations with sales materials and by scheduling next appointments
Key Skills Needed
- Analytical and inquisitive determination
- Basic understanding of statistics and/or data analytics
- Proven grammar and basic business writing skills (emails)
- The ability to articulate basic information on conference calls and on the phone
- Basic Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
0-3 years of experience in sales, prospecting or customer service and evidence of working in people-facing roles. Experience in marketing, market research, consumer insights, statistical analysis, or analytical roles, through coursework or past jobs, is required.
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation
Sales, Prospect Management, Client Service
|Job Category||Sale & Marketing|
|Job Category||Sales Coordinator|
|Dept||Sales & Marketing|