Role Location: North Dallas/Plano, Texas
Research Operation Specialist
Interpret is a global media, entertainment and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media and advertising platforms. We’re looking for a Research Operation Specialist to join our growing teams in Dallas area. This role requires the ability to manage quantitative research processes and provide operational support to analyst teams working on various syndicated/custom projects. The ideal candidate is someone with experience at managing the entire quantitative insights collection and quality assurance process including functions such as sample/data processing vendor management, survey programming, survey testing and quota management, consumer panel management, and data analytics, etc. Past experience working on the supplier side and programming skills are a plus.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Shanghai and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the game and consumer electronic product lifecycle. You will be responsible for ensuring quality data collection and on-time delivery, as well as having the opportunity to work with a team of smart, passionate analysts.
- Manage multiple projects/process in various stages of execution, demonstrating a clear ability to multi-task
- Manage all phases of the research operation, including managing sample/data processing vendors, checking survey links and monitoring survey fielding, conducting quality check and performing ad hoc data analysis as needed
- Programming surveys on as-needed basis
- Support the development of new products and sales efforts
Key Skills Needed
- Knowledge or experience with the market research process. Supplier side work experience a plus
- Survey programming capability is highly desired. Past experience in programming surveys using tools such as SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, or working experience with Qualtrics, Decipher, or ConfirmIt a plus.
- Team-oriented; enjoy growing with other team members
- Multi-task capable and time sensitive; proficient in managing multiple research projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Communicative; excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious: high standard for data quality and accountability
- Proficient in Excel; SPSS knowledge, or tabbing experience a plus
- General programming background a plus
2-5 years of experience in marketing research (supplier-side), with proven ability to manage quantitative research process and provide high-quality operation support. Survey programming capability or a strong interest in survey programming is highly desired.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation
Research operation management, programming, and support