Research Operation Specialist
Interpret is a global media, entertainment, and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media, and advertising platforms. While headquartered in Los Angeles, our team spans the globe. We have offices in San Francisco, Dallas, Seattle, London, Munich, Shangai, and Seoul, and a network of strong local partners around the world. We are specialists in global consumer insight, with the majority of our engagements involving multiple markets and languages. For more information, visit https://interpret.la/.
We’re looking for a Research Operation Specialist to join our growing teams in the Dallas area. Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, CA but this role is flexible and open as a remote position.
This role requires the ability to manage quantitative research processes and provide operational support to analyst teams working on various syndicated/custom projects. The ideal candidate is someone with experience at managing the entire quantitative insights collection and quality assurance process including functions such as sample/data processing vendor management, survey programming, survey testing and quota management, consumer panel management, and data analytics, etc. Past experience working on the supplier side and programming skills are a plus.
At Interpret, we consider ourselves fun scientists with a purpose and we’re searching for someone who holds a common love for the industries we work in, has a curious appetite for understanding consumers through data, and wants to apply their data analytical chops and programming skills to the growing world of video games, entertainment, media, and technology.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of execution, demonstrating the ability to multi-task
- Manage all phases of the research operation, including managing sample/data processing vendors, checking survey links and monitoring survey fielding, conducting quality checks, and performing ad hoc data analysis
- Programming surveys on an as-needed basis
- Knowledge or experience with the market research process. Supplier side work experience a plus
- Past experience in programming surveys using tools such as SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo/Alchemer, or working experience with Qualtrics, Decipher, or ConfirmIt a plus. General programming background a plus
- Team-oriented; enjoy growing with other team members
- Multi-task capable and time sensitive; proficient in managing multiple research projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Communicative; excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious: high standard for data quality and accountability
- Proficient in Excel; SPSS knowledge, or tabbing experience a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing research (supplier-side).
- Survey programming capability or a strong interest in survey programming is highly desired
Compensation + Benefits
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation, physical & mental wellness program, entertainment/video game allowance, and continuing education scholarship program
Research operation management, programming