Data Visualization Intern-to-hire – Video Game Insights
Interpret is a global media, entertainment and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media, and advertising platforms.
Role Location: Culver City -Los Angeles,CA
About the Role
We’re looking for a Data Visualization Intern to join our growing creative team in the Los Angeles office. This is a great opportunity to apply your well-rounded data visualization and graphic design experience with a leading consumer market research and consulting firm. You will work under the guidance of the Associate Art Director to execute and collaborate with the research team and design customized deliverables for a diverse array of high-profile clients. You’ll have an opportunity to design market research reports, company communication materials, and take part in shaping Interpret’s brand identity. This is an internship position and Interpret will provide all necessary training. However, prior experience or coursework in graphic design, social media, market research, and media/entertainment are a plus.
Skills crucial to succeed in this role:
- B.A or B.F.A in Design or Game Art, 1-2 years previous internship experience
- Confident working with PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong typography, layout, and imaging integration skills
- Loves teamwork but is also a self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision and thrives while performing on multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to deadlines
- Enjoys strategizing with analyst staff to determine scope of project and the most effective and impactful visual presentation of information
- Ensure adherence to all client style sheets, templates and design standards
- Stay up to date on cutting edge design, market research data visualizations trends and techniques
Nice to have but not required: After Effects, HTML/CSS, web development design all a plus
Experience and knowledge gained at
- Collaborate with research teams to design compelling presentation decks for client’s final deliverables or proposals in accordance with brand guidelines and project timelines
- Think like a designer! Use your expertise as a visual thinker to provide guidance and educate research focused analysts on best practices for data visualization and creative innovation
As a member of our growing design team, you will have the opportunity to play a hand in establishing and guiding visual creative storytelling best practices at Interpret
Interpret offers competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, unlimited paid time off, parking on-site, social activities, casual dress, and a key focus on work-life balance. Come join our team!
|Job Category||Data Visualization/Design|