Role Location: Plano, Texas
Assistant Research Analyst – Gaming & Technology Products
Interpret is a global media, entertainment, and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media, and advertising platforms.
We’re looking for an Assistant Research Analyst to join our growing team in the Dallas/Plano area. This role requires the ability to think critically, tell a story using data, provide top-notch client service, and work with a team of passionate technology and media enthusiasts. The ideal candidate is someone with a demonstrated interest in market research (through school and/or a past internship or direct experience at a traditional research supplier), with a personal passion for digital media, gaming, and technology who wants to apply their analytic chops and methodological expertise to consumer insights and business intelligence.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Shanghai and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the digital media, gaming, and consumer electronic product lifecycle. You will be responsible for helping build and market data products, working with a team of smart, passionate analysts.
- Assist in all phases of the research product development process, including vendor management, study design, questionnaire and discussion guide development, field/recruiting, data processing, and report/product generation.
- Support product marketing and sales efforts: manage CRM database/platform, research target companies, generate leads, assist with sales/marketing outreach and maintain/grow prospect lists for research products serving games, esports, smart home, digital entertainment and digital advertising clients.
Key Skills Needed
- Analytical; possess an ability to understand and translate research results to help tell a relevant and compelling story
- Team-oriented; enjoy growing with other team members
- Multi-task capable and time-sensitive; proficient in working on multiple research projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Client service-minded; enjoy helping clients solve problems
- Communicative; excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented; able to fully proof questionnaires, survey programming logic, data tables, and reports
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; SPSS a plus
- Relevant degrees, such as business administration, social science, computer science, market research, a plus
0-2 years of experience in marketing research (supplier-side)
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation, continued education support, health & wellness program
Insights Analyst, Project Manager, Marketing Analyst