Internship – Graphic Design & Data Visualization Internship (LA)
Intern – Graphic Design & Data Visualization
Are you a designer who loves gaming? If so, this role may be the perfect fit for you! We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join the art department in our Los Angeles office. This is a great opportunity to put your well-rounded data visualization and graphic design skills to the test at a leading consumer market research and consulting firm with an emphasis in the gaming industry.
You will work under the guidance of the Associate Art Director and collaborate with our research team to execute on customized deliverables for a diverse array of high-profile clients. Your primary responsibilities are to assist the art department with all relevant tasks and to design research reports and company communication materials. This is an internship position and Interpret will provide all necessary training; however, prior experience or coursework in graphic design is essential. Experience in animation, illustration, editorial design, market research or social media are a plus. A strong performance in this internship could lead to a full-time offer.
- B.A or B.F.A in Design/Graphic Design (1-2 years of previous internship experience a plus)
- Keen eye for typography and layout
- Proficiency in image editing
- Visual thinker with the ability to produce well-crafted visualizations from raw data
- Team player but also a self-starter with minimal need for supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Adheres to all templates and design standards for both Interpret and its clients
- Keeps up with cutting edge design trends and market research data visualization techniques
- Proposes best practices and innovative ways to improve our overall processes as a company
Hourly rate based on experience.